Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Twas a Fortnight until Christmas (YEP!! Only 14 days)

Hey there! It's been a few days since I posted anything. I have been looking for a job. I have had the wonderful gift of being able to stay home since August and now, I am ready to get back "out there." I like office work. I do well at it - maybe that is why I am choosing to work outside of the home again.

I don't have children at home and I only get to see my daughter and grandson about once a week as things are now, so I am looking for something interesting to do. I can afford to be picky - which is, in and of itself, a TERRIFIC place to be! If I don't like something, I don't have to take it because we have bills that need to be paid, etc. It is a great feeling.

So, if you think of me or happen to come across my blog, please pray that the Lord will direct me to exactly what HE wants for me, and that does include staying home.

Thanks - I appreciate it!

No comments: